Emily Nixon is a Christian missionary and a member of the Church but she is better known in the public domain as the wife of the NFL football player Taysom Hill.
Nixon has been married to the star for more than 6 years. They have a son together, who was born in August 2020. As of November 2020, Hill plays for the New Orleans Saints, he does not usually make the starting lineup.
|Children||Beau Nixon Hill|
Words cannot describe the love and gratitude Emily and I are feeling right now. So proud of my wife, Emily, for all the sacrifices she has made, continues to make and how well she did in delivery. Finally, happy birthday to my little man, Beau Nixon Hill! We love you!! pic.twitter.com/n3MaJ0AoKW
— Taysom Hill (@T_Hill4) August 22, 2020
10 Facts About Emily Nixon
- Emily Nixon’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but according to various sources, she is in her late 20s to early 30s as of November 2020.
- Her wiki page does not exist but you can read all about her in this article.
- Nixon’s Instagram page is private but she has amassed more than 830 followers on the platform. Similarly, she uses Twitter and has amassed 1100 followers. She shared pictures of her wedding and her son on her social media accounts.
- She and her family all follow the Christian religion and are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Her net worth is not public knowledge but her husband earns millions per year. In fact, this source reports that Hill earns more than $16 million per year.
- Nixon got married to Hill in 2014 in a ceremony held in the Salt Lake Temple. They have a son together named Beau Nixon Hill.
- Taysom Hill’s wife and son live in New Orleans with him as he plays for the New Orleans Saints. He is their Quarterback. He used to play football for BYU and was undrafted in 2017.
- He was then bought by Green Bay Packers but did not play for the team and was traded to New Orleans Saints in 2017.
- Other than his usual quarterback position he can play as a utility player.
- Due to his versatility, he has been nicknamed “The Mormon Swiss Army knife”.