Teddy Richards is the son of the famous singer Aretha Franklin of America. He gained lots of popularity because of his mother who is a talented songwriter, actress as well as a pianist. He might have got inspired by his mother. He is also a famous singer who has composed many songs.
Teddy Richards is also well-known as a vocalist. He has got an amazing voice and he is a famous guitarist as well. His songs are like wow when it is combined with the tune of his guitar. He uses his own guitar chords and adds his own rhythm and melody to his songs.
|Parents||Aretha Frankin and Ted White|
|Education||Michigan State University|
10 Facts on Teddy Richards:
- Teddy Richards was born in February 1964. His age at the present time is 56 years old. He has not revealed his exact place of birth.
- He is the son of a famous singer as well as a songwriter Aretha Franklin(mother) and Ted White(father). It is said his name is taken from his dad’s name.
- Moving on to his salary and net worth, he has not opened up about it in front of others, he has been living a luxurious life with his family.
- Ted White’s father of Teddy was the first husband of her mother Aretha. Aretha passed away on August 16 because if Pancreatic Cancer.
- About his education life, he attended Michigan State University.
- He has released his three albums in the name Teddy Richard and he has even played guitar for her mother concerts.
- Teddy Richards is found active on his Twitter but his original account on Instagram and Facebook are not yet found.
- His information is not available on Wikipedia.
- Teddy Richards doesn’t have a girlfriend and rather he is married but he has not unveiled the name of his wife and has not told whether he has children or not.
- He is tall in his height but his height is not disclosed.