Terence Maynard is an English actor who is best known for appearing in the series, Coronation Street. He portrayed the role of “Tony Stewart” in the show and appeared in it for more than a decade. Similarly, he has also featured in the most recent Netflix supernatural drama series, Cursed. He plays as “Brother Salt” in the show alongside Katherine Langford.
Born in Liverpool, England, Terence had a passion for acting ever since he was a child. As of now, he has more than 50 credits mentioned on IMDb. His role in “Young Dracula” has been critically praised. Terence is a well-respected actor and he absolutely deserves it. He has been acting for several decades now and has justified each and every role he has been given.
Here are the 10 interesting facts you’d want to know about Terence Maynard.
10 Facts on Terence Maynard
- Terence Maynard is an English actor and producer who is recognized for his appearance in the latest Netflix series, Cursed.
- Despite his severe dedications to his acting roles, Terence Maynard is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover. Terence Maynard is currently 51 years old. He was born in 1969.
- Likewise, he possesses great height and an excellent physique. The actor stands 6 feet tall.
- Unfortunately, you won’t find him on Instagram or any either social networking sites.
- His net worth is not known for the time being. The actor must have made a lot of earnings in his career.
- Terence Maynard has kept his personal life within himself. Hence, there is no information about his girlfriend, wife, or family.
- Also, his nationality is English. He is originally from Liverpool.
- The actor realized his passion for acting at the age of 8. He is also a dancer.
- Furthermore, Terence has a very well written bio on IMDb.