Terrance Green is a 34 years old actor and dancer. He was born and raised in York, Pennsylvania. Before his fame, as an actor, he was known for his skits on his Instagram under the name of RawSwagger. His acting debut in a major role was with the role of Rigo in the series Step Up: High Water.
Before his acting career, he started as a dancer, for which he moved to Atlanta. He appeared on the show America’s Best Dance Crew as a member of the Swagger Crew. He also started teaching in complexes and did workshops around the country, in Europe and also in Africa. Green is a jack of all trades as he juggles comedy, dancing, and acting as well.
|Birthday||July 12 1986|
|Net Worth||$1 million -$5 million (approx.)|
10 Facts About Terrence Green
- Terrance Green was born on July 12, 1986, in York, Pennsylvania, United States. He is 34 years old as of 2020.
- There is no information about his height and measurements on the internet, but by the look of his pictures, he seems to be around 6ft.
- Terrance’s net worth is $1 Million- $5 Million, where his main source of income is from being a dancer.
- Terrance’s nationality is American.
- There is no information about the love life of Terrance on the internet.
- There is no information regarding his family either, which means he’s a private person and likes to compartmentalize his personal and professional life.
- Even before fame, he has a strong social media presence under the name RawSwagger with 136,000 followers on Instagram and 6,230 followers on Twitter.
- His ethnicity is African-American.
- Terrance appeared as a dancer in Keke Palmer’s choreography video a Ty Dolla $ign song, in 2014.
- He was also a dancer in the “Footloose” opening at 45th Annual Country Music Awards with Blake Shelton.