Terry Meza is an American politician and attorney general known for serving as the representative of the Texas state from the 105th district. Prior to her political career, she has also worked as a teacher in the South Grand Praire High School.
|Birthday||1 August 1949|
|Education||University of Texas; Texas A & M University School of Law|
In December of 2020, Terry went on to introduce Texas House Bill 196 to modify Texas Castle Doctrine which aims to make necessary arrangements for homeowners to flee from their homes if it can safely be easily done rather than use strong force against people who are stealing properties from their homes.
Here are some of the 10 facts about the Texas-based politician, Terry Meza in the following article.
10 Facts on Terry Meza
- Terry Meza was born on 1 August 2019 in Dallas, Texas, USA. She is 71 years old as of 2020.
- She is of American nationality having a white ethnic background.
- As there is no official bio and Wikipedia dedicated in her name, Meza’s family details have not been officially revealed as of yet.
- However, she is a highly educated woman. Terry completed her high school education at Irving High School.
- Similarly, Meza obtained her bachelor’s degree in arts from the University of Texas and received her JD degree from the Texas A & M University School of Law.
- Moving towards her personal life, there is no information about her married life or her husband’s details. However, as per sources, she has a son who helped Terry during several of her campaigns.
- She is a prominent member of the Democratic Party.
- Thanks to her unending devotion to society, she has got several endorsements from a wide variety of civic groups and leading firms.
- From her professional career as a successful politician, Terry has accumulated a reasonable sum of income. However, her net worth is under review.
- On the other hand, she is also active on her social media such as her Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook where Meza has accumulated a massive fan following.