Tessa Harnetiaux has become a household name ever since she featured in The Girl’s Guide to Depravity. The character that she played in the series was Megan. And, from the fame she has garnered, you can tell that she did a pretty good job.
Along with this, she had had experience working in theatres too. In fact, since she graduated from the American Musical and Dramatic Academy, she has acted in theatre. And, she has studied with many renowned Broadway actors as well.
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
|Education||American Musical and Dramatic Academy|
|tessa_port & tessa_alana|
10 Facts on Tessa Harnetiaux
- Tessa Harnetiaux (born on 9 October 1990) is an American actress. Her age s 29 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Her bio does not exist on the official page of Wiki for now. However, the IMDb has quite a detailed bio of her on their page.
- Talking about her height, she is 5 feet and 6 inches tall. And, that means, in meters, she is around 1.68 meters tall which is undoubtedly a good height.
- She is married to her partner, Joe Port. And, moving on to his profession, he is a producer and writer.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 amounts to a staggering sum of $9 million dollars. It seems like she has had steady earnings throughout her career.
- Born and raised in Nebraska, she is of American nationality. And, she is of white ethnicity.
- The good news is that she is soon to be a mother. Likewise, she has revealed that it’s a boy and her delivery is due in October.
- She is active on Instagram. As a matter of fact, she has two Instagram accounts both of which have thousands of followers.
- She is a graduate of the American Musical and Dramatic Academy.
- Her Twitter account has over 1.5 thousand followers as of now.