Tessa Mentus is an American media personality. She works as the news anchor and reporter for the KOB 4 network. She has been associated with KOB 4 since the year 2014. She has also worked for other networks, WTVY in Dothan, Alabama, and for WTAJ in Pennsylvania. Because of her work, she has also been nominated for the Emmy awards.
Tessa has managed to make herself recognized with her work as a reporter. And many people admire her work very much. Know more about Tessa Mentus from the details below.
|Birthday||February 20, 1986|
|Profession||News Anchor, Reporter|
|Salary||$33 k – $112 k|
10 Facts About Tessa Mentus
- Tessa Mentus is 34 years old as of 2020. She was born in the year 1986. And she celebrates her birthday on every 20th day of February.
- Born and raised in the United States, Tessa Mentus holds the American nationality. She has not revealed her ethnic background.
- The information about Tessa’s siblings, parents, and other members of the family are not available publicly.
- Tessa Mentus attended the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication at Syracuse University. And she graduated with a degree in Political Science and Broadcast Journalism.
- Tessa is a married woman. She is married to her husband Brandon. They met for the first time at Syracuse University.
- The couple has two beautiful children. But the details about them are not shared.
- We are unknown about the exact details about Tessa’s salary. However, her salary lies in the range of $33k to $112 k.
- Tessa has kept the information about her net worth secret. Hence, we don’t have any idea how much net worth she has made until now.
- Details regarding Tessa’s height, weight, and other body statics are not available.
- Tessa Mentus is active on Instagram @tessamentus and on Twitter @TessaMentus. She has 2.3k followers on her Ig and 4 k followers on her Twitter page.