Jane Cave partner: Who is her husband? Know everything about her married life and family.
Jane Cave won the viewer’s heart in The Bidding Room. She is an antique enthusiast and loves the 1970’s decorative homeware. On the other hand, she has experience working for the renowned auction place “Christies”.
Jane Cave: Wikipedia and Age
The Wikipedia website is yet to feature Jane Cave.
But, Jave does have a Twitter bio with over 4.6k followers. Likewise, you can follow on the platform as @janeycave.
Jane Cave’s age seems around 40’s.
The reality star has not disclosed her birth date and astrological sign. Nevertheless, she was born and bred in North Norfolk, United Kingdom.
Meet Jane Cave on The Bidding Room
Jane Cave appeared on The Bidding Room as a bidder.
The Bidding Room is a popular BBC show. The five bidders on the program compete to buy interesting products from the sellers. Similarly, Jane has appeared in 5 episodes of the TV series since 2020.
|Profession||Tv star and antique collector|
Some Facts on Jane Cave
- Jane Cave has not disclosed if she is married to a husband or not. She mainly talks about her profession. Therefore, it is hard to gather information about Jane Cave’s family.
- Collecting and selling antique pieces are expensive. So, we are doubtless that Jave Cave’s Net Worth is indeed very high. However, she doesn’t flaunt her expensive lifestyle.
- You can discover Jane Cave on Instagram as @janeycave. She has an aesthetic profile with her art collection. In fact, over 3.6k people already follow her on the platform.
- Cave loves traveling and exploring. Consequently, she has traveled around both the UK and France amassing antique arts.
- The collector generally buys and sells decorative from the 19th Century. Similarly, her arsenal includes furniture, foxed gilt mirrors as well as lighting.
- Jane currently works at the Bayfield Hall Antiques & Interiors. She has over 12 years of experience working for a shop based in North Norfolk.