Matthew Holness is an actor who has been imminent in the industry since the early 2000s. He has recently made waves with his acting on ‘The Haunting of Bly Manor’. He is playing the role of the Dominic Wingrave on the series.
Holness made his acting debut with ‘Bruiser’ and had numerous roles on various decent shows. In addition to this, he is also a writer, producer, composer, and director with numerous credits to his name.
|Age||44-45 years old|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
— Matthew Holness (@MrHolness) October 16, 2020
10 Facts About Matthew Holness
- Matthew Holness’s Wikipedia page is not complete but you can read all about the actor’s bio in this article.
- According to this source, he has a wife named Pam. It is unclear when they got married or if they have any children together.
- He is an actor who has worked in the show business for more than 20 years, during this time he has amassed an estimated net worth in the range of $1 million to $5 million.
- Holness’s career has seen him work in various capacities in the filmmaking industry. He is an established actor and has also been one of the most talented stars in Hollywood.
- In addition to being an actor, he is also a writer. In fact, he is famous as the writer Garth Marenghi.
- He has worked on a lot of credits as an actor. He uses the alias ‘Garth’ when he is writing horror spoofs.
- His career has come a long way since writing horror spoofs, he has been cast as an actor in the horror series The Haunting of Bly Manor.
- Other than horror, he has also worked on various other genres including comedies and dramas.
- He wrote the project ‘Possum’ and has 11 credits as a writer according to IMDb.
- As for his age, he was born in 1975 and he is around 44 to 45 years old as of October 2020.