The Kid Mero is a Dominican-American multi-talented personality. Professionally, he is a comedian, writer, actor, and voice artist. Moreover, he has also established himself very well as a music blogger, YouTube personality, and Twitter personality. With his projects in each genre mentioned here, he has made himself popular all over the world.
The Kid Mero started getting fame and recognition in 2013 after being part of a podcast titled Desus vs. Mero of Complex TV along with his friend Desus Nice. Since then he has been enjoying his fame and popularity very well. And he has worked on multiple numbers of projects.
Know more about The Kid Mero from the facts below.
|Birthday||May 15, 1983|
|Profession||Comedian, Writer, Actor, Internet personality|
|Net Worth||$1 million -$5 million|
|Education||DeWitt Clinton High School, Bronx Community College, Hunter College|
10 Facts On The Kid Mero
- The Kid Mero was born as Joel Martinez. But he is renowned with his professional name “The Kid Mero”.
- Born on the 15th day of May in 1983, Joel is 37 years years old as of 2020.
- Joel is from the Washington Heights, Manhattan and he holds an American nationality. Moreover, his current residence in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, US.
- Joel was born to the Dominican parents who immigrated to the United States before he was born.
- Joel is happily married to his wife Heather Martinez. His wife works as a teacher. Moreover, the couple is blessed with a daughter and three sons.
- Joel’s recent work is an American horror comedy film titled Vampires vs. the Bronx. You can see him in this movie playing the character of Tony.
- Martinez did his college studies at Bronx Community College and Hunter College. And he did his schooling at DeWitt Clinton High School.
- You can find Joel on Instagram @thekidmero and on Twitter @thekidmero.
- The Kid Mero is estimated to have a net worth in the range of $1 million – $5 million USD.
- Some of his filmographies are Guy Code, Joking Off, Uncommon Sense, Desus & Mero, Neo Yokio, and Vampires vs. the Bronx.