HBO’s new crime documentary series titled Murder on Middle Beach discusses the mysterious murder of Barbara Hamburg, which is still unsolved. Jeffrey Hamburg is one of the main suspects of the murder. Jeffrey Hamburg is the ex-husband of Barbara Hamburg.
|Wife||Barbara Hamburg (ex.)|
Barbara Hamburg and Jeffrey Hamburg were married for a few years and their marriage was dissolved after two children. Before Barbara was found dead near her Madison, Connecticut home, Jeffrey and Barbara had a court debate about unpaid alimony and child support. It was back in 2010.
10 Facts on Jeffrey Hamburg
- Jeffrey Hamburg rose to fame as one of the main suspects in the first-degree murder of Barbara Hamburg. Barbara Hamburg was the ex-wife of Jeffrey Hamburg.
- After Barbara’s murder case became a national interest, Jeffrey became a matter of interest. Wondering where is Jeffrey Hamburg is now? Well, it is not clear where is Jeffrey Hamburg is now.
- Jeffrey Hamburg is a former multi-millionaire. He was the CEO of Southern Electric International.
- Jeffrey and Barbara were married for a few years. The couple had two children together. Barbara and Jeffrey split in 2002.
- As per sources, Jeffrey Hamburg and Barbara’s split was not amicable.
- In 2010, Barbara filed a court case against Jeffrey over unpaid alimony and child support. Jeffrey allegedly owed $324,000 in kids’ support and $153,000 to Barbara.
- Barbara Hamburg’s murder case was documented in HBO’s new series titled Murder on Middle Beach.
- HBO’s series Murder on Middle Beach is being looked over by Madison. Madison is Jeffrey and Barbara’s son.
- The detail about Jeffrey Hamburg’s age and family life is not public. It is not knowing who is Jeffrey Hamburg’s father and mother.
- As of the year 2011, Jeffrey Hamburg was living in a luxurious apartment at Park Avenue located in Manhattan, New York City.