The 13-year-old Filipina contender, Justine Afante is the winner of “The Voice Kids 2020″. On 29th August 2020, the finale of the British singing competition show, “The Voice Kids”, Justine has been crowned the champ for this season and she was in utter surprise as she couldn’t believe that she won. The first-ever time in history, ‘The Voice Kids’ was with a virtual audience but the voices of such young talented singers made our coronavirus quarantine much better.
Even in such different and tough times, these kids were competing against each other while showcasing their talent. Although the other contenders were also top-notch, Justine surely deserved this win, and the thing that she didn’t even believe the results shows how modest this little girl is. She sure is gonna earn even huge fame than now in the coming days. Justine does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet, but here are some of the facts that you might wanna know about Justine Afante.
|Height||4 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Renea Tandog Afante|
|Siblings||1 younger brother|
|Justine Claire Afante|
10 Facts on Justine Afante
- Justine Claire Afante is known as the winner of The Voice Kids UK 2020.
- She received the cash prize of £30, 000 grant from the show for her musical education.
- Her winning song on the season finale of the show was “Don’t You Worry ’bout a Thing” by Stevie Wonder.
- Her competitors in the final round were talented artists like Danny Jones’ George Elliott (10-year-old), Will.i.am’s Victoria Alsina (seven), and Paloma Faith’s Dara McNicholl (twelve).
- Justine was born in Dasmarinas, Philipines in the year 2007. Her age is 13 years old as of 2020. Her exact birth month and birthday is yet to be revealed.
- Although she is originally from Philipines, she currently lives with her family in Swansea, Wales, UK. Her ethnicity is Filipino.
- She is not available on Instagram, however, she is active on Facebook under the name “Justine Claire Afante”.
- Justine celebrated her victory with her family and friends. Her parents are really proud of her.
- Speaking about family, Justine has a small happy family including her father, mother, and a younger brother
- Her mother’s name is Renea Tandog Afante and she has been seen many times in the show supporting her daughter.