Theo Bertram is the Director of the Public Policy of Tik Tk for Europe. He has a huge responsibility because there are hundreds of millions of Tik Tok users in the world and that’s a lot of data he’s somehow responsible for using to direct content on the internet. He was a former advisor to Tony Blair- Ex UK president and Gordon Brown.
Theo also is a writer in The Medium where he writes small pieces about topics ranging from elections to the Labour party to PMQs. He has been under scrutiny a little bit as he is part of Tik Tok- a company that has been accused of stealing people’s data and profiting on that. He shares and makes people aware of data policies and other policies of Tik Tok in his Twitter account.
|Profession||Director of Public Policy for Tik Tok|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
TikTok is investing in educational contenthttps://t.co/DixsUDIuar
— Theo Bertram (@theobertram) June 18, 2020
Here he is, just sharing one of the positive tweets made about Tik Tok.
10 Interesting Facts About Theo Bertram
- The details about when Theo Bertram was born is not available on any sites on the internet. So, we can’t disclose that to you.
- Theo is currently working as Director of Public Policy of Tik Tok for the Europe region and that’s a challenging job because the EU has stricter enforcement related to data usage.
- We have no details about his childhood, family details, or the idea about where he was born.
- The net worth of Theo Bertram is not a matter of discussion amongst the media but as a high ranking individual, I think he is doing economically fine.
- We have no idea about the schools, universities, and other institutions Theo went to.
- Theo Bertram is a big football fan according to the tweets in his Twitter handle.
- Theo also voices his opinions in politics, especially in UK politics.
- We have no idea how tall Theo actually is.
- Theo doesn’t seem to have an Instagram account.
- Bertram is followed by 22 thousand followers on Twitter.