Theo Maledon is a French basketball player. He plays for the NBA‘s Philadelphia 76ers after being drafted in round 2 with the 34th overall pick.
Theo has come a long way. From playing basketball for the clubs in his hometown to being selected for the 2020s NBA. He began playing basketball when he reached three. Indeed, he gave all his will to become successful at a young age.
|Birthday||June 12, 2001|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches (1.92 m)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lbs)|
|Parents||Father, Claude and a mother, Sylvie|
|Siblings||Older sister, Lena|
|Salary||$1 million -$3 million|
Not only this but, Theo has also represented his country, France, in FIBA Under-17 World Cup (2018) and FIBA U16 European Championship (2017).
10 Facts About Theo Maledon
- Theo Maledon was born on 12th June 2001 in Rouen, France. As of November 2020, he is 19 years old.
- Moving on to Theo’s physique, his height is 6 feet and 2 inches (1.95 m). And he weighs 80 kg (176 lbs).
- Theo is the son of his father, Claude, and mother, Sylvie. And he is the younger brother of his sister, Lena.
- Both of Theo’s parents used to play basketball. His mother, Sylvie, played for the French junior national team. And his father, Claude, played for NM1.
- Similarly, Theo’s older sister also plays basketball for college in the United States.
- Theo is not indulged in any relationship. Therefore, he has no girlfriend. He is focused on his professional career.
- Theo had three years agreement with ASVEL, from 2017 to2020. He used to earn about $0.5 million per year.
- As Theo is playing for the NBA‘s Philadelphia 76ers from November 2020, he will be earning about $2.7 million in the first year and $2.8 million in the second year. And in the third year, he will earn $3 million as a salary.
- Theo’s nationality is French. And his ethnicity is African.
- Until now, Theo has won numerous awards. Like, the has received LNB All-Star (2018), Pro A champion (2019), Pro A best Young Player (2019), French Cup Final MVP (2019), and French Cup (2019).