Thomas Dimitroff is the former general manager of the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League who gathered an impressive net worth during his time in the team. After the five consecutive defeats in the season’s opening the road was already set for the Falcons’ general manager. Along with him, the head coach, Dan Quinn is also out of the team.
Moreover, the American-Canadian football executive was in the Atlanta Falcons for more than a decade. He joined the team in 2008 and it’s sad for the general manager that his time has come to an end. Prior to his role in the Falcons, Dimitroff was with New England Patriots. However, he isn’t associated with any teams at the moment. Here are a few facts to know about him.
|Education||University of Guelph|
BREAKING NEWS: General Manager Thomas Dimitroff and Head Coach Dan Quinn have been relieved of their duties, effective immediately.
— Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) October 12, 2020
10 Facts on Thomas Dimitroff
- Thomas Dimitroff is the former general manager of the NFL team. Atlanta Falcons.
- The football executive has a net worth of around $1 Million, as per the sources.
- Moreover, Dimitroff preferred to have a simple lifestyle. He is among the most reputed general managers in the NFL, or at least was.
- The general manager has accumulated a lot of earnings in his career as it was very much successful.
- However, he is fired by the Falcons. He still had a contract but it was terminated by the board.
- Further facts about his bonuses and add-ons are not available yet.
- Moving on, Dimitroff is a married man. He shared the marital vows with his longtime partner, Angeline Dimitroff in 2005.
- Similarly, his late father, Tom Dimitroff Sr. was an American football player and coach. The details about his children are unknown.
- Thomas’s nationality is American as he was born in Ohio. But he possesses Canadian heritage from his parents.
- The former general manager has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.