Jenny Robertson is a famous American actress. She is the wife of Thoman Lennon an American actor, comedian, producer, and director. Jenny is a very beautiful and bold actress who is admired by a number of people in the industry. Despite being in her latter days and spending time away from limelight she is very determined and dedicated to her work and to her family life.
Jenny Robertson made her film debut in 1989 when she was just 26 years old. She marked her presence in the industry from the movie Bull Durham where she played the role of Millie and since then there is no turning back in her professional life.
|Birthday||November 2, 1963|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
10 Facts on Jenny Robertson:
- Jenny is Thomas Lennon‘s wife who is a famous American actor, comedian, producer, and director who has been in the industry for almost 29 years as of 2020.
- Jenny Robertson was born on November 2, 1963, in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America.
- Her age is just 56 years old as her 57th birthday is exactly a month away at the time of this article was put down.
- Her husband Thomas is a cast member of a famous game show called Match Game.
- Many people are saying Thomas is gay and some are even speculating that he is a bisexual however Thomas Lennon is not Gay and he is very straightforward regarding all those things.
- Jenny hasn’t mentioned anything regarding her net worth however her husband’s estimated net worth is around 8 million dollars.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall which is about 1.65m high.
- Talking about Jenny’s family she has one son with Thomas and his name is Oliver Lennon who was born in 2009.
- Jenny Robertson is an actress who has been a part of almost 36 movies as her recent movie was released in 2016 and since then she hasn’t been active in the industry.
- Her birth name is Jenny Lynn Robertson later she changed it to Jenny Robertson.