Tiffany Shedd has been influentially conducting her political campaigns. From the Republican Party, she has come forward to represent the people of Arizona’s 1st Congressional District. She has proposed to solve the issues of border security, the second amendment, health care, and a few more.
She had been chosen to advance on the 4th of August from the Republican primary. And, following this, she has been enthusiastically putting forth the solutions for the problems the citizens in Arizona have been going through.
|Age||50 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches (1.64 m)|
|Education||University of Arizona|
10 Facts on Tiffany Shedd
- Tiffany Shedd is an American politician. As the representative of Arizona’s 1st Congressional District, she is running for the election to the U.S. House.
- Her age is about 50 years old. Guessing by how old she currently is, she probably could have been born circa 1970.
- As her bio on Wiki has not been disseminated, the facts that we have gathered about her could offer you some information on her.
- Speaking of her background, she has worked in quite many fields of profession. She has been a kindergarten teacher, attorney, and farmer. Along with that, she is also an SCTP and 4-H certified pistol and shotgun instructor.
- From the Republican Political Party, Tiffany Shedd has been declared to be in the ballot for the general election.
- She has been married to her husband, Rodney who has been encouraging her all the way. And, he is a proud farmer.
- Her net worth as of 2020 has not been estimated so far.
- Regarding her education, she has got a law degree upon her graduation from the University of Arizona.
- Her religion has not been explicitly revealed but it is likely that she is a Christian.
- Her family members include her supportive husband, Rodney, and three children. She has two daughters and a son.