Tiffiny Hall is a globally recognized fitness trainer and a TV personality. She is known for her personal training company. Similarly, she has appeared in various TV shows and reality shows.
Some of her best appearances are on the ‘The Biggest Loser Australia’ show. In addition to this, she is also a writer and has contributed to publications like the Herald Sun, and several other national magazines in Australia.
|Birthday||11 July 1984|
|Profession||Fitness Trainer; TV Personality; Journalist|
|Parents||Martin Hall; Jeanette Hall|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
It was awesome to be interviewed by @7newsmelbourne as a fitness expert about the importance of staying fit in iso💪🏻. Tune in 6pm tonight for some fun ideas to keep motivated and moving whilst at home.… https://t.co/zLS3XBfH9C
— Tiffiny Hall (@TiffinyHall) April 22, 2020
10 Facts About Tiffiny Hall
- Tiffiny Hall was born on 11 July 1984 and her age is 36 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- Hall has more than 222,000 followers on her Instagram page, she shares her fitness videos and training regimes on her social media platform. Similarly, she also has more than 24,000 followers on her Twitter page.
- All her social media bios list her as a fitness expert and trainer.
- Her exact net worth is not available in the media but sources claim that her fortune is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- She earned most of her worth from a career as a personal trainer, in addition to this, she has also appeared in various shows like The Biggest Loser Australia: Families and The Biggest Loser Australia: Singles.
- Hall’s husband Ed Kavalee, is a multitalented comedian, actor, radio host, and filmmaker. She and her husband have been married for over 6 years, they tied the knot in 2014.
- Ed Kavalee’s wife gave birth to his first child Arnold in September 2017.
- Tiffiny is an Australian by nationality and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- In addition to her career as a trainer and writer, she is also a martial artist who is a six Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo.
- She is also a writer and has a Bachelors’s degree in Media and Communication.