Tim Means is an American professional Mixed Martial Artist who competes in the Welterweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. The veteran has been fighting for more than 15 years now. He is often referred to as “The Dirty Bird.”
Likewise, Means has extraordinary stats as a pro-MMA fighter. He has won 29 of his games and lost only 12 of them. One of the fights he fought ended as a draw. Moreover, he also competed for King of the Cage and Legacy FC.
|Birthday||February 20, 1984|
10 Facts on Tim Means
- Tim Means (born on February 20, 1984) is a pro-MMA fighter who is currently competing in the Welterweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He fights out of Moriarty, New Mexico.
- As of now, the mixed martial artist is already 36 years old. But he is still up and fighting.
- Talking about his physical measurements, he has a height of 1.88 meters and weighs around 78 kg. That’s why he is competing in the Welterweight division of the UFC.
- As for his salary and earnings, these facts are yet to be found. They will be updated sooner rather than later.
- On to interesting stuff, his relationship status is married. He has a wife who was her girlfriend for more than 5 years before. They see, very happy together.
- And why not? They also share two children with each other, both of them are daughters.
- The veteran has been fighting for a long time. He has surely stacked up the net worth of more than $1 Million.
- Likewise, Tim has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography, no surprises there either.
- Similarly, he can be reached on Instagram. The fighter has around 60k followers on the platform.
- Furthermore, Tim is mostly popular as “The Dirty Bird” among his fans. He has acquired quite a fame as he turned professional back in 2004.