Tim Spiers is the Wolves reporter for The Athletic UK and has been working there for five years. Before joining The Athletic, Spiers worked at the Express and Star. At present, Tim Spiers is also part of the weekly podcast, The Molineux View with Jacqui Oatley, a sports broadcaster, journalist, and commentator.
Tim has written many articles for The Athletic, all of which can be read on their website. Tim Spiers frequently tweets about his work, articles, and Wolverhampton Wanderers’ performance in the games.
Quick Facts: Tim Spiers Wikipedia: Facts On The Athletic Journalist
Molineux View podcast 🏟 #wwfc
* Chorley review
* What will new man Willian ‘The Brazilian’ José bring? 🇧🇷⚽️
* What does Scott Sellars’ promotion mean?
* #cfc & #cpfc previews with @domfifield
* @TimSpiers’ mid-term player/Nuno report
— Jacqui Oatley (@JacquiOatley) January 26, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Tim Spiers
- The exact age, date of birth, and zodiac sign of Tim Spiers have not been revealed yet. By the looks of his pictures, Tim seems to be in his late 40s.
- Spiers is currently based in Wolverhampton, England. Tim’s nationality has not been revealed yet, but his ethnicity is Caucasian.
- The details of Tim Spiers’s net worth, along with the details of his salary and earnings, have not been revealed yet.
- Tim Spiers does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him as of yet, but we can read his bio in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Is he leaving? Spiers has not revealed any details if he is leaving The Athletic. We will know about it as soon as Tim discloses it.
- Tim Spiers lives a very private life and has not revealed any details about his wife, children, family, and parents.
- Spiers has 50.3k followers on his Twitter account. Tim Spiers joined Twitter in July 2011, and he is very active on the platform with over 46.2k tweets.
- Where is Wolves FC writer Tim Spiers going? Tim has not disclosed the details yet, but we will know soon enough.
- Tim Spiers has been working as a reporter for The Athletic for the past five years.
- Spiers has been following Wolverhampton Wanderers as a supporter since 1991, reports The Atheltic.