Gwen Walz is renowned as the wife of the current governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz. Known as the first lady of Minnesota, she has been long praised for her active participation in the welfare of the people of her state. This makes her stand out from all the first ladies in the history of the state.
And, she has shown her passion for educating children in Minnesota time and again. Likewise, having been served as a coordinator in the Mankato Area Public Schools, she mas made it her goal to fill the void left by lack of access to education.
|Age||53 years old|
|Profession||First Lady of Minnesota|
|Parents||Val and Linn|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Hope and gus|
|Education||Gustavus Adolphus College and Minnesota State University|
“Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” – Anne Geddes.
— Gwen Walz (@GwenWalz) June 21, 2020
10 Facts on Gwen Walz: Tim Walz’s Wife
- Gwen Walz (born circa 1967) is the spouse of the governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz. Her age is 53 years old. And, her zodiac sign is not known as her exact date of birth has not been revealed.
- Talking about her family members, they are from Glencoe, Minnesota. She was born to parents, Val and Linn who served as educators. In addition, they also owned a small business.
- She and her husband are the parents of two children. And, their names are Hope and Gus Walz.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed yet.
- She does not have a Wikipedia bio. However, her husband has one.
- Her bio can be found on several online websites that have little information on her life.
- She is active on Twitter. By now, she has amassed over 3 thousand followers on her official Twitter account.
- The public has no clue as to how tall the first lady of Minnesota is.
- She attended Gustavus Adolphus College that is in St. Peter. Likewise, she also went to Minnesota State University.
- The Minnesota First Lady, Gwen Walz, is the first lady since the year 2010 when the former governor was unmarried.