Tim Weeks is an auctioneer and also a TV personality who is very famous for his work. He can also be known as a cataloger and also a director. He is well known for his work as a director and many other activities.
|Profession||Auctioneer Expert, Television Personality|
|Children||Bella Weeks and Albie Weeks|
He is a married man who is married to his wife Alexa. The couple also shares two children together and they are Bella and Albie. He is also the owner of the company named Wessex Auctions. He is also seen on-air BBC2 network where he is seen as a regular expert.
It is also known that he is a very big fan of football and has also mentioned that if he was not an auctioneer then today he would be playing for Arsenal as a center midfielder. Not many details him is known and his biography are also not available on Wikipedia.
10 Facts About Tim Weeks:
- Tim Weeks is well-known as an Auctioneer expert who even sometimes calls himself cataloger and television personality.
- He has already been married and his wife’s name is Alexa Weeks.
- There is no confirmed information about his date of birth which is why we are unable to write his correct age here.
- There is also no official Wikipedia page under his name although he is very popular.
- Talking about his family, he lives with his wife Alexa and they even share two children who are named Bella Weeks and Albie Weeks.
- There is not much to know about his net worth as well as his salary right now.
- Talking about his children, both are small and they still have a huge time left to decide their future goals.
- We also have no information about how tall he is.
- He has been currently hosting the television show called Bargain Hunts.
- Tim’s biography can be read from some of the popular websites on the internet.