Tina Ball is best recognized as the former basketball player who has played for the Cal State Los Angeles Golden Eagle’s women basketball team. Previously, she has worked at Vernon Middle School in Montclair as an athletic director. She is also well-known by the name of her three children, Lonzo Ball, LiAngelo Ball, and LaMelo Ball. All of her sons are amazing basketball players.
Apparently, she was an All-Baseline League pick as a senior where she scored 15.8 points and 18.2 rebounds. She began her career in sports during her college level. Tina Ball is definitely a fighter and has won millions of hearts with her work. Below are some facts about her.
|Birthday||December 11, 1967|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m)|
|Parents||Catherine and Robert Slatinsky|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Children||Lonzo Ball, LiAngelo Ball and LaMelo Ball|
|Education||California State University|
10 Facts on Tina Ball
- Tina Ball was born on December 11, 1967. Her age is 52-years-old as of 2020.
- She was born and raised in Florida, United States. Hence, she has an American nationality.
- Talking about his physique, Tina Ball stands at a good height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) tall. However, her body weight and body measurements are unknown in the media.
- According to our detailed research, Tina’s current net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million according to mixed article.com. Moreover, her earning is enough for her to live a luxurious lifestyle.
- She is actively available on Instagram and Facebook with a good number of followers.
- Her name is not listed on Wikipedia But we can find her wiki-bio on other sites like wiki fandom, married article, and many more.
- Moving on to her marital status, Tina is married. Her husband’s name LaVor ball. The sweet couples tied the knot in the year 1996. They have 3 children named Lonzo Ball, LiAngelo Ball, and LaMelo Ball.
- Tina is the daughter of Catherine and Robert Slantinsky. She loves her parents a lot.
- She has earned a bachelor’s degree at California State University.
- In 2017, she suffered from a deadly stroke and she was dealing with aphasia.
Also Read: LaMelo Ball Height In Feet: How Tall Is He? Facts On Charlotte Hornets Player