Tina Flournoy is a famous American politician. Tina Flournoy is a member of the Democratic Political Party. Tina Flournoy is mostly known for her work like political mobilization, human rights, and community outreach departments. Tina was previously working as a chief of staff for former president Bill Clinton.
Tina Flournoy is currently on top of news and headline after she got appointed as chief of staff to the vice president Kamala Harris. Recently on November 30, 2020, she was announced for the job however she will take over the post in January 2021. Tine took over the post from March Short current chief of staff to Vice president Mike Pence.
— Devita Davison (@DevitaDavison) December 1, 2020
10 Facts on Tina Flournoy:
- Tina Flournoy was born in the United States of America probably in the 1960s.
- Tina’s age as of 2020 is around 60 years old however she hasn’t unfolded her exact date of birth in public and has kept it a secret.
- Talking about her love life and husband Tina has definitely kept all her personal detail very private and hasn’t revealed much about it.
- Tina Flournoy, chief of staff for vice president-elect Kamala Harris was announced on November 30, 2020, but meanwhile, she will take over the charge in January 2021.
- Flournoy is a member of the Democratic Political Party and has served in several posts throughout her political career.
- Speaking about Tina’s family background and religion she belongs to a black ethnic group and hasn’t mentioned much about her family member in public neither has she revealed much about her religious norms and values.
- She completed her education at Georgetown Law school before serving as chief of staff for Bill Clinton.
- Tina has stayed away from all kinds of social media handles.
- Until now she isn’t available on wiki however within some time she might get featured soon in it and reveal all her personal detail.
- Talking about Tina Flournoy Biography she started her career as a finance director to the former vice president Al Gore presidential campaign and later in 2005 she even served as a senior advisor to Howard Dean.