Tiphaine Auziere is the stepdaughter of French President Emmanuel Macron and an aspiring politician who has fueled speculation that the President is trying to build a “Trump-like dynasty” in French politics.
In 2020, she has started her own career in politics and plans to run for office too as per many reports. In addition to this, she is a lawyer whose mother was a drama teacher who would eventually marry Macron.
|Age||36 years old|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
— Tiphaine Auzière (@TAuziere) October 2, 2020
10 Facts About Tiphaine Auziere
- Tiphaine Auziere was born in 1984 and her age is 36 years old as of October 2020 according to this source.
- She was born to parents Brigitte Macron and her late husband Andre-Louis Auziere. She also has two siblings Sébastien Auziere, a 45-year-old engineer; and Laurence, who is a 43-year-old cardiologist.
- Brigitte Macron met her next husband Emmanuel Macron when he was a 15-year-old student in her school where she taught drama.
- Her Wikipedia page is not complete but you can read all about the political figure in this article.
- Tiphanie’s net worth has not been made public but according to many reports, she is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Her father, on the other hand, is also a millionaire with a net worth of $1 million.
- She is married to Antoine Choteau, gastroenterologist, with whom she has two children, Elise and Aurele.
- Tiphanie has recently said that she wants to start her career in politics but her statement has fueled concerns over the French President trying to start a dynasty in French politics.
- The stepdaughter was an integral part of the campaign for President Macron’s campaign. She managed much of his campaign and has now started to enter the middle level of French politics.
- Macron is a Socialist politician and is also the youngest President of France.