Elsa Raven was an American actress who was best known for her two years on the sitcom TV series “Amen” and Tv series “Wiseguy“. Moreover, she was also for her roles in “Back to the Future“, “Titanic“, and “The Amityville Horror“.
She died at the age of 91 recently on November 3, 2020, giving the world so much pleasure by her acting skills. She has gone but never be forgotten.
|Birthday||September 21, 1929|
|Age||died at the age of 91|
|Net Worth||$1.5 milion|
— Soap Opera News (@SoapOperaNewss) November 5, 2020
10 Facts about Elsa Raven
- Elsa Raven was born as Elsa Rabinowitz on September 21, 1929. In fact, she was 91 years of age when she died on November 3, 2020.
- Born in Charleston, South Carolina, U.S., she belonged to an American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- As per her IMDb, Late Elsa Raven had a number of Actress credits as well as self credit. In contrast, her Actress credit includes: “General Hospital”, “Firepower” and self credit includes: “Looking Back at the Future”.
- A late American actress, Elsa Raven has already been featured in Wikipedia’s bio. Moreover, her bio’s information is yet to be filled out completely.
- Moreover, her role as Ida Straus in the 1997 movie called Titanic has created a buzz in the American movie industry. Moreover, she is known for this role globally.
- Besides that, she was also widely known for her small role in the Adventure Sci-fi movie Back to the Future which has an 8.5 rating as per IMDb.
- According to networthpost.org, late Elsa Raven had an estimated net worth of US $1.5 million as of 2020. However, her actual earning went to be a mystery as she had never revealed it.
- As record provided on the internet, her husband’s name is not revealed as of now. However, we will try to upload this information as soon as possible.
- Likewise, there is no information regarding her family or children. We are also quite unaware of her children if she has or not.
- Being so old, she was not into social media and stuff. So, she was not available on any kind of social media platform.