Jack Knowlton is known as the owner of Tiz The Law, an American Thoroughbred racehorse. It is not an ordinary racehorse. It was announced the winner of the Belmont Stakes in 2020. Likewise, the racehorse also won Travers Stakes.
And, Jack is the owner of Tiz The Liz. His racehorse will be appearing in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Woodford Reserve this Saturday. Tiz The Law has astounded everyone with its performance in each race it has been in. However, Knowlton claims that he is not surprised as the racehorse had been trained to get the current results.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches approx.|
|Profession||Tiz The Law Owner, Part Owner of Funny Cide|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Wendy Knowlton Cook|
10 Facts on Jack Knowlton
- Jack Knowlton is the owner of the racehorse, Tiz The Law. And, he is also the operating manager at Sackatoga.
- He has a daughter whose name is Wendy Knowlton Cook. She has a son and a daughter too. And, she had been charged with felony reckless endangerment.
- His age has not been divulged to the public. However, he looks like he is in his late 60s based on his photos.
- He is married to his wife, Dorothy Knowlton. And, the two have been together for many decades now.
- Tiz The Law owner, Jack Knowlton’s net worth is under review. Nevertheless, given his successful career in racehorse management, he must have acquired fortunes by now.
- Talking about his family, he has a wife, daughter, and two grandchildren.
- His daughter, Wendy was a drug addict who had been charged a couple of times before. She even put the lives of her children at stake when she could not control herself.
- He is of American nationality. In addition to this, his ethnicity is white.
- Before Tiz The Law, Jack Knowlton had made quite a history with the victory of Derby winner, Funny Cide.
- He does not seem active on Instagram.