TJ Cox is a very well-known politician who served as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from California’s 21st district from January 3, 2019, until January 3, 2021. Sadly, he got defeated in the recent election but is ready to fight again for this same position in the next election.
Quick Facts: TJ Cox
|Birthday||July 18, 1963|
|Education||University of Nevada, Reno, Southern Methodist University,|
|Youtube||Rep. TJ Cox|
Previously, he had also run in the election for the United States House of Representatives in California’s 19th congressional district back in the year 2006. But, he had lost the election and after 13 years, he ran for the US House of Representatives from California’s 21st district which he won.
10 Facts On TJ Cox:
- TJ Cox is a well-known politician who had previously worked as a director at Constellation Mines until early 2019.
- Born on July 18, 1963, TJ Cox’s current age is exactly 57 years. He will be racing 58 years in 2021.
- With more than 9.3 thousand followers, TJ Cox is active on Twitter under the username of @RepTjCox.
- Moving on to his married life, TJ Cox has a beautiful wife whose name is Kathleen Murphy.
- For a very long time, TJ Cox has been serving the Democratic Political Party.
- According to reports from Ballotpedia, TJ Cox has a base salary of approximately $174 thousand.
- As a former director of Constellation Mines, you might have been wondering that TJ Cox’s net worth is amazing. However, the case is very controversial as his financial problems didn’t allow him to pay the wages of three employees during his time there.
- Since he was born as well as raised in Walnut Creek, California, U.S.A., it’s clear that TJ is American.
- Moreover, he and his wife Kathleen share a total of four children together whose names are yet to be known.
- Since his father is from China and his mother is from the Philippines, TJ belongs to both Chinese as well as Filipino ethnicities.