Toby Leigh is a very popular and successful artist, illustrator, and maker (chef). He has worked in the Tv series titled Play for Today in 1980 as a Pasmore child. Further, he has also worked as an assistant director in the movie Vera Drake (2004).
Besides that, he is also an animator who has been a regular contributor to various publications such as The Guardian, The Times, The Independent, Esquire, and many more. In 2016, Toby has published a Berberry, collection of over one hundred photographs chronicling the global obsession with fake berberry items.
|Parents||Mike Leigh, Alison Steadman|
10 Facts on Toby Leigh
- Toby Leigh was born in February 1978. In the present, his age is 42 years old.
- He was born and raised in Camden, London, England. So, he holds British nationality.
- Talking about his physique, Toby hasn’t described his actual height and body weight in the media. We will update the missing details as soon as the information is out in the public source.
- Moving to his net worth or salary, Toby’s net worth in 2020 is estimated to be around $950,000 according to networthpost.org. But his monthly salary is still under audit.
- Besides acting, he is also an award-winning illustrator and artist. Moreover, Toby draws animated pictures by observing the surrounding in a creative way.
- He is also actively available on Instagram with over two thousand followers.
- According to Centralillustration.com, Toby is a very sharp and funny guy having a capacity to turn mundane or peculiar into comics.
- Describing his family details, his father and mother’s name is Mike Leigh and Alison Steadman respectively. Also, he has an elder brother named Leo Leigh.
- Toby has his own personal wiki-bio page. Sadly, his name is not featured on Wikipedia.
- It looks like he is quite secretive about his love life. He hasn’t revealed his partner or girlfriend’s name on the internet. Perhaps, he is single. Because he hasn’t revealed his wife’s identity.