Sports have been a valuable source of enjoyment and income for many people rather than sportsmen. Sports news anchors are one of the important people in the sports industry as they facilitate audiences with various news of the sports industry. Todd Archer is an ESPN anchor who covers the news of NFL in the US.
|Net Worth||$ 2 million|
|Salary||$ 100,000 average annually|
|Education||Bachelos’s in Journalism from Northeastern University of Boston|
Todd Archer completed his early education from Northeastern University from Baston Massachittes and earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism in 1992. Todd Archer started to cover the news of the NFL since 1997 and has high regard for his work in the NFL. Todd Archer joined ESPN NFL reporting in December 2010.
Thanks a lot Gronk. For those wondering here’s my pick in the NFL Nation mock draft. pic.twitter.com/214LZyJBv9
— Todd Archer (@toddarcher) April 22, 2020
10 Facts on Todd Archer
- Todd Archer has no exact date of birth available for us so his exact age is unknown but we can presume he is above 50 years from his appearance.
- The news anchor started to cover the NFL after 5 years of his graduation in 1992.
- Currently working for ESPN, Todd Archer joined ESPNDallas in 2010 and has been working for Dallas cowboys as NFL Nation Reporter since 2013.
- Todd Archer has also contributed to ESPN’s Sportscenter, NFL Live, and Sunday NFL Countdown.
- Todd Archer is married and has two children but other information about his family couldn’t be found.
- With an annual average salary of $100,000, Todd Archer is estimated to have $ 2 million as his net worth in 2019.
- Todd Archer has worked alongside many famous sportscasters in his careers like Linda Cohn and Mike Greenberg.
- The sportscaster has 74.6 k followers on twitter and is very active in his account tweeting almost 2-3 times a day.
- Todd Archer tweets very often on the news revolving around the NFL and gives very good predictions on the scores in upcoming games.
- The ESPN journalist has a lot of experience and knowledge about the NFL as he has worked for more than 20 years and can be said that he is a valuable person among the NFL Nation Reporters today.