Todd Galberth is a musical talent who has been singing songs all his life. Faith and music are an inseparable part of his life as Todd is also a worship leader. He discovered his voice in the church and his singing is directly entwined with spirituality. It’s a good thing because his songs are prayers to the lord and are more humble.
Galberth has a charismatic personality as he has been able to garner followers on his social media. Incredibly positive and sincere way of dealing with his followers can be accounted for his success in recent years.
He recently gave an electrifying performance at Gospel Music Awards and as a fan of gospel music, I have watched this video a lot of times without any regret. Galberth has a wonderful voice and technique-wise, he is furnished as well.
10 Facts On Todd Galberth
- Todd Galberth looks like he is somewhere between 25 to 30 years old. No official sources have conformed to this yet.
- Details about his birthday still remain unknown. That’s why we don’t know his birth sign.
- Todd is an American singer who is originally from North Carolina. To be more specific, he comes from a town called Raeford in North Carolina.
- After his high school years, Todd appeared in some acting roles in the theatre but pursued singing in the long run.
- Galberth is a pastor at Redemption– a church in Greenville, South Carolina.
- He is a married man. We don’t know the name of his wife but they really look cute together.
- Galberth also has a child whose name has not been disclosed yet.
- Todd got widespread success after his song “Lord You Are Good” was released.
- He’s not on Wikipedia and that’s probably why details such as his height and net worth aren’t known to the public yet.
- He has 144k followers on his Instagram account.