Todd Piro is an American journalist at the Fox News Channel. He is an anchor, host and correspondent for public speaking at the Fox news channel. Prior to that, he has been part of the show “Fox and Friends.”
The journalist has been working for the News channel for the past two decades. And he gets better and better, bigger and bigger everyday. If you want to know more about the reporter, crash in as we present the 10 interesting facts about him/
|Birthday||March 28, 1978|
10 Facts on Todd Piro
- Todd Piro (born on March 28, 1978) is an American journalist who is the correspondent at Fox News Channel for public speaking since 2017. He was born in the United States.
- Moreover, Todd is currently in a marital realtionship with his longtime girlfriend, Amanda Raus. The couple tied the knots back on June 14, 2015 after dating for significant amount of time.
- Like him, his wife, Amanda also works for Fox News Channel. She is the news anchor and a presenter.
- As of now, the reporter is around 42 years old. His birthday lies on March 28 every year.
- However, the journalist doesn’t have a wikipedia biography till date. But his bio is well written on Imdb.
- Todd started working at the Fox since 1998. He has been hosting and anchoring the show “Fox and Friends.” He was finally promoted to the correspondent in 2017.
- Moving on, the details about his salary and net worth are yet to be revealed by the comapny.
- Likewise, the journalist keeps a low profile. Hence, further information about his parents and family are not available.
- Furthermore, Todd is significantly present on social media. One can easily connect with him through his instagram and twitter accounts mentioned above.
- As for his education, he got his law degree from UCLA. Moreover, he is a Dartmouth graduate.