Jennifer Lee aka TOKiMONSTA is an American music producer. She was born on January 26, 1997, in Torrence, California. She did graduation in Business from University of California but she started working for a video game producer later. r
She has worked in collaboration with artists like Anderson Paak and Kool Keith. She earned followers from her work in albums “Realla“, “Darkest (dim)” and “The World is Ours“. Her albums Midnight Menu, Half Shadows, Desiderium, Fovere also managed to gain popularity. She was also diagnosed with ‘Moyamoya disease’ in 2015 and lost her language and comprehension traits and once it was regained, she came up with another album Lune Rogue in 2017.
10 Facts on TOKiMONSTA
- She is professionally known as TOKiMONSTA but her real name is Jennifer Lee.
- She was born on January 26, 1997, in Torrence, California, and is 32 years old now.
- She did graduation in Business from the University of California.
- She was initially trained as a pianist.
- First, she got to work in electronic music in her college days when she attended the workshops by Leimart’s Park Project Blowed and Low-End Theory.
- She was diagnosed with ‘Moyamoya disease’ in 2015 but soon got back to work in 2017 releasing her new album Lune Rogue.
- She took the name TOKiMONSTA from the name Tokki which in Korean is the name for a bunny.
- She has produced many albums among which “Realla”, “Darkest(dim)” and “The World is Ours” are some of her best jobs.
- She is very active on social media and has a total of 5.1 million followers including her YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
- She has her Wiki profile but the information about her private life and net worth & salary is not available.