Meredith Lynn Auld is famous for being the wife of Tom Brokaw, a renowned TV journalist. Tom is known for serving as the managing director and for his works as an anchor for NBC Nightly News. On January 22, 2021, it was announced that Tom is retiring from NBC News Network after 55 years of service.
On the other hand; Tom Brokaw’s wife; Meredith is a writer and won the Miss South Dakota title in the year 1959. In the following article’ we will be exploring 10 facts written about Meredith Lynn Auld in the below paragraphs.
Quick Facts: Meredith Lynn Auld: Tom Brokaw Wife Age, Wikipedia And Children
|Name||Meredith Lynn Auld|
|Birthday||5 August 1940|
|Profession||Writer; Social activist|
|Husband||Tom Brokaw (m 1962)|
10 Facts on Meredith Lynn Auld
- Meredith Lynn Auld is a writer and former Miss South Dakota who is well recognized for being the wife of Tom Brokaw.
- She was born on 5 August 1940 in South Dakota, the United States of America.
- Currently, Meredith Lynn Auld’s age is 80 years old at the time of this writing.
- Meredith Lynn Auld does not have an official Wikipedia of her own on the internet.
- She has not opened up about her family details as of now.
- However; Auld is a highly educated woman and obtained her college education from the Cottey College in Nevada, Missouri.
- Talking about their married life, Meredith Lynn Auld married her husband; Tom Brokaw on 17 August 1962.
- Meredith Lynn Auld also shares three children (daughters) with Tom. Their names are Jennifer Brokaw, Andrea Brooks Simon, and Sarah Auld Brokaw.
- Auld’s husband; Tom Brokaw was diagnosed with myeloma in 2013. Later he recovered successfully from the disease.
- Meredith also has worked as a vice-chairman for Conservation International for many years and served as the director for the Gannett Company. She has also written numerous books Penny Whistle Books for small kids. From such endeavors. she has accumulated a decent fortune. However, Meredith Lynn Auld’s net worth is unknown at the moment.