Tom DeNucci is an award-winning TV and movie actor. He is a recipient of the prestigious Burgess Aldrich Award. He won the award during the 2013 Rhode Island International Film Festival. He began his acting career in 2007 with a supportive role in TV series titled Brotherhood.
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
When he began his acting career had he known very little of becoming this successful. The award-winning actor has appeared in 22 TV shows and movies collectively. He was last seen playing P-Roach in the 2020 action film titled Money Plane.
Money Plane was directed by Andrew Lawrence and featured former professional WWE wrestler Jack Reese a.k.a. Edge in the leads. Some of his other notable movies are Bleed for This (2016) and Almost Mercy (2015).
Tom DeNucci is also a professional writer and director.
— Tom DeNucci (@TomDeNucci) September 1, 2020
10 Facts on Tom DeNucci
- Tom DeNucci is a famous TV and movie actor famous for his roles as Tommy in Bleed for This and Burley in Altitude.
- Tom was born in the year 1984, but the detail of his birthday is not mentioned on his IMDb bio, he is 36 years old now.
- As seen on his Twitter page, Tom DeNucci’s birthday is on July 10.
- You can find him on Twitter as @TomDeNucci. His Twitter page has 10.7k followers
- The Almost Mercy actor was born in Cranston, Rhode Island, United States. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white.
- The detail of his family life and parents are not discussed in the media yet. The actor is quite private when it comes to family life and personal belongings.
- The TV and movie actor has an attractive physique. He stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
- Meanwhile, the detail of his weight and other body measurements are not public.
- As an actor, writer, and director, Tom DeNucci might have earned a decent fortune. Apparently, the exact figure of his net worth and annual earnings are not public.
- Aged 36, Tom could be a married man enjoying his life with a gorgeous wife. As of now, Tom has opted to keep his personal details out of the reach of media.