Tom Emmer is a notable and talented American politician and Attorney who currently represent the US representative for Minnesota’s 6th congressional district since 2015. In the 2010 election, Tom was the re[ublican nominee for governor and served as a member of the Minnesota House of Representatives from 2005 to 2011.
Moreover, Tom has years of working experience in several fields. At first, In 1995, he worked in the city of independence as a council member for seven years and in the city of Delano for a year. Later, In 2005, he worked as a managing director in Delano.
10 Facts on Tom Emmer
- Tom Emmer was born in 1961. His age is 51 years old as of now.
- He was born and raised in the United States, so he has an American nationality.
- We don’t have any details regarding his height, weight, and body measurements. If we take a look at his profile, he has an attractive personality with a good physique.
- The talented politician Tom is active on Twitter with more than thousands of devotees.
- According to the wiki sources, Tom’s great grandfather and his two brothers founded the company, Emmer Brother Lumber. However, there are no further updates about this company.
- Discussing his net worth 2020, Tom’s actual earnings like a bonus and salary is yet to disclose on the internet. As being a politician, his yearly earnings might be in millions of bucks.
- Currently, Tom is available on Instagram and Facebook with a good fan following.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, he received his law degree from the William Mitchell of Law in 1988.
- Moving on to his parent’s details, Tom’s father, Thomas Earl Emmer passed away on August 8, 2020. Similarly, his mother’s identity is missing from the source.
- Talking about his early life, Tom is quite a good sports player. In fact, he was a keen hockey player and coach during his college days.