Tom MacArthur net worth: How much does the politician own? Learn everything about him in this article below!
Tom MacArthur is an American politician. He is the former New Jersey congressional representative for district 3. Likewise, he served in the position from 2015 to 2019. Moreover, he is popular for proposing the MacArthur Amendment.
Explore Tom MacArthur’s Net Worth
It is estimated that Tom MacArthur’s net worth is $30.8 million.
Tom is the former owner of the insurance company, York Risk Services Group. Furthermore, MacArthur even sold all of his stocks before he was appointed to congress.
MacArthur Age: How Old Is He?
Tom MacArthur’s age is 60 years old.
Just wrapped up lunch in Lavallette with N.J. Policemen’s Benevolent Association members from across the district. The support of our law enforcement officers means the world. Thanks @NJSPBA ! pic.twitter.com/jKsmdeONz2
— Tom MacArthur (@tmac4congress) November 5, 2018
His birthday fell on October 16, 1960. In the same way, he is a native of Hebron, Connecticut. Moreover, his zodiac sign is Libra.
Meet Tom MacArthur’s Wife Debbie
Tom MacArthur is married to his wife, Debbie MacArthur.
Tom and Debbie are parents to two adopted children. Besides, Tom did have a biological daughter named Gracie in the past. Sadly, she passed away due to a poor health condition in 1996.
|Birthday||October 16, 1960|
|Age||60 years old|
|Net Worth||$30.8 million USD|
Some Facts on Tom MacArthur
- Tom MacArthur completed his bachelor’s education at Hofstra University. Soon after his graduation, he started working for an insurance adjuster.
- Tom MacArthur’s Political Party is the American Republican party. On the other hand, he lost his second term election in 2018.
- In 1999, MacArthur found the York Risk Services Group, Inc. Likewise. He became the CEO of the company for 11 years up to 2010.
- MacArthur became mayor of the Randolph Township Republican Councilman in 2011. After he completed his tenure, he served as the deputy mayor from 2012-2013.
- You can follow Tom on Twitter as @tmac4congress. Likewise, his Instagram handle is @tmac. Furthermore, he is verified on both platforms.
- MacArthur is also a philanthropist. He runs the organization called God’s Hands Charitable Foundation, which serves veterans and sick children.