Tom Palzewicz had worked in the Navy and engaged himself in many other professions before getting into politics. But, his primary win on the 11th of August led him to be placed in the ballot for the upcoming general election.
As a congressional candidate, he is representing Wisconsin’s 5th Congressional District. He has raised issues such as health care, climate change, gun violence, and many other problems into consideration. To find out more details on him, here are some facts on the politician, Tom Palzewicz.
|Children||Max, Erik, and Maddie|
|Education||University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee|
10 Facts on Tom Palzewicz
- Tom Palzewicz is an American politician. And, he is known for running for the election to the U.S. House in 2020 as a representative of Wisconsin’s 5th Congressional District.
- He has been happily married to his wife, Terri Palzewicz for about three decades now.
- His age has not been openly discussed so far. But, we will definitely let you know about it as soon as possible.
- He is a member of the Democratic Political Party.
- His net worth as of 2020 has not been estimated. However, he is a businessman who has also had a career at USBank Mortgage Corporation, he could have had an impressive amount of earnings.
- Speaking of his education, he had pursued his bachelor’s degree at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Before this, he had been graduated from high school.
- In his family, he has three children from his marriage. They are Max, Erik, and Maddie. Likewise, he has often said that he values his family the most.
- Tom Palzewicz has also worked for the Navy for about six years.
- As a businessman, his firm has been operating for 15 years which goes to show how successful he has been.
- You can follow new updates about his campaigns from his Twitter account. His username is @tomforwi.