Kelsey Hardwick is a British actress. She is popular for her role as Diamond in Legacy (2015). Likewise, she portrayed Shannon in The Interceptor (2015).
Kelsey Hardwick is a married woman and she is the wife of popular singer, Tom Parker. She even has a daughter with the musician. Sadly, Parker was recently diagnosed with an inoperable Brain tumour.
|Birthday||March 7, 1990|
10 Facts on Kelsey Hardwick
- Kelsey Hardwick (March 7, 1990) is an actress. Talking about her age, Kesley turned into 30 years old in 2020. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Kesley is the wife of renowned English musician, Tom Parker. The couple tied the knot in 2018. Furthermore, Hardwick has a daughter with Parker together.
- Tom Parker is widely popular as the band member for “The Wanted”. Similarly, he even appeared for the audition of Xfactor when he was just 16 years old.
- On November 2020, Kesely announced that she is pregnant with Tom’s second child. Moreover, the gender of the baby was revealed as a baby boy.
- Recently, Hardwick’s happy family was completely shattered after it was disclosed that Tom was diagnosed with a brain tumour. In addition, the tumour is said to be inoperable.
- Apart from her famous spouse, Kelsey has her own successful career. She is an actress, designer and vlogger. She has nearly 6 credited roles under her name.
- Kelsey stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches tall (1.62m). Likewise, she carries a pregnant belly around at this time. Furthermore, she has blonde hair.
- In 2010, Hardwick officially stepped into the path of her film career. Similarly, she starred in the movie “Bullies” as Sam for her doubt role.
- Despite her popularity, Kelsey is absent from social media like Instagram and Twitter. However, you can see her updates in her husband’s IG handle sometimes.
- Moving on into her background, Hardwick has 2 younger brothers from her parents. Likewise, she is a native of England.