Tom Pelissero is an American TV journalist for NFL. He is a highly talented sports journalist and regularly reports on the NFL draft, and is heavily involved in the USA Today.
Here are 10 facts that are written in the following paragraphs, which highlight his age, wife, children, net worth, and many more.
Quick Facts: Tom Pelissero Age And Facts To Know About NFL Network Analyst
10 Facts On Tom Pelissero
- Tom Pelissero is an American reporter and works as a radio jockey recognized for being the host of the radio show Sirius Radio Xm Radio Inc.
- He is currently enjoying a great life with his family in Minnesota, USA.
- Tom Pelissero does not own a Wikipedia. However, there are sites like us that have covered his short bio.
- The NFL reporter obtained his bachelor’s degree from the prestigious Boston University in the year 2013 with a major in broadcast and journalism.
- Before being a recognizable face on TV, he previously worked as a content writer for a radio show.
- How old is he? Although the guy has not officially disclosed his actual date of birth. However, we assume that Tom Pelissero’s age is estimated to be in the mid-30s.
- Furthermore, is he married? Yes, Tom Pelissero is happily married to his wife, Sara Pelissero. His wife, Sara, has fought and won the battle against cancer.
- Talking about their children, the brave couple is also blessed with two lovely daughters. The family Tom also has a cute dog, which brings joy and happiness to their life.
- He stands at a decent height and owner of a charming personality. On the other hand, Tom Pelissero has kept his exact salary and net worth figure under wraps.
- Likewise, he is extremely active on social media platforms. As such, Tom has made over 19K followers on his official Instagram account and nearly 240K fan followers on his Twitter account.