Recently seen on the TV screen as DI Wagstaffe in ITV series “Dark Heart“, Tom Riley is an English actor, producer, and director as well. Moreover, he is also known for his roles in “Da Vinci’s Demons“, “The Collection“, “Starfish” and “Dark Heart“.
From a very early age, he was keenly interested in entering the world of entertainment. Likewise, Tom rose into prominence when he made his Broadway debut in Tom Stoppard’s play Arcadia in 2011.
|Birthday||April 5, 1981|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Wife||Lizzy Caplan (m. 2017)|
10 Facts about Tom Riley
- Wikipedia suggests that Tom Riley has already been featured on its official page. But, an adequate amount of information is yet to be filled.
- Tom Riley was born on April 5, 1981. In fact, he is 39 years of age as of now.
- Tom’s birthplace is in Maidstone, Kent, England. Therefore, he holds British nationality.
- As per his IMDb, Tom Riley has several Filmography credits which include Actor credits, Producer credits, Director credit, and Self credits as well.
- Talking about his academics, he attended the University of Birmingham and graduated in 2002. Later on, he also attended and graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in 2005.
- As of his profession, Tom Riley is an English actor, director, and producer as well.
- Tom Riley is active on Instagram with a good amount of fan following. He has a verified Instagram account with 32k followers under the username @tomrileydoneaphoto.
- Besides that, Tom is also available on Twitter with 37.9k followers and 513 followings. And, he has a Facebook page with more than 66.7k followers.
- About his relationship, Tom tied his knot in May 2016 with his lovable wife Lizzy Caplan who is an American actress.
- As of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $12 million as per marriedbiography.com. But, his estimated salary as of now is under review. However, we will upload this tab as soon as it’s available.