Nancy Lynn McIntyre is perhaps known as the wife of the late and legendary baseball pitcher Tom Seaver. She and his children survived by Tom.
|Name||Nancy Lynn McIntyre|
|Birthday||February 24th, 1945|
|Age||75 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Husband||Tom Seaver (m. 1966)|
|Children||Sarah Seaver and Anne Elizabeth Seaver|
Seaver was one of the greatest pitchers in the baseball league. He was a Hall of Famer who passed away on August 31, 2020, due to dementia and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. While Seaver was known the world over, his wife has remained out of the spotlight, read more to know about her.
Legendary Mets pitcher Tom Seaver has died at 75. pic.twitter.com/QnNiAnzi85
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 3, 2020
10 Facts About Nancy Lynn McIntyre
- Nancy Lynn McIntyre was born on February 24th, 1945 and she is around 75 years old as of September 2020.
- She has an American nationality and belongs to Caucasian as per her ethnicity.
- Nancy Lynn’s father was William Dean McIntyre and her mother was Julia Dittemore McIntyre.
- She was one of four children. Her dad was in the US Army and passed away on June 9, 2011, and her mother died in August 2007.
- Her 3 siblings are all brothers named Terry Michael, Michael Dean, and William Dean Jr according to AussieCelebs.
- She was married to Tom Seaver from June 9th, 1966, until his death on August 31st, 2020. He proposed to her in Florida while he was still playing in a minor league.
- They first met when both of them were teenagers. The two gave birth to 2 children Sarah Seaver and Anne Elizabeth Seaver. The whole family gave a statement as they mourned his passing.
- In September 2020, she is preparing for the funeral of her husband.
- Her husband has a wine named after her called the “Nancy’s Fancy”. She and her children inherited the $10 million that Tom left behind.
- She has not divulged the information about her career and she is mostly known as the wife of the late baseball pitcher.