Tom Steinfort is a world-class Australian journalist. He is one of the youngest and famous news journalists who usually covers everything regarding sports rather than other usual news. He is currently a journalist of 60 minutes show which premiers on Channel9 and it is one of the leading news channels in Australia.
Tom Steinfort started his professional career way back in 2006 when he was just 20 years old. He has been active in the industry for almost 14 years and at such a young age he has earned himself a prominent name in the industry and is an inspiration to many of the youth and newcomers journalists.
|Salary||$250,000 Per Year|
10 Facts on Tom Steinfort:
- Tom Steinfort was born in 1987 in Australia.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 33 years old however he hasn’t revealed much about his exact date of birth.
- Tom Steinfort isn’t available on Wikipedia however with his growing popularity he might get featured soon in it.
- Tom is a journalist especially regarding news all over the world of the 9News channel and is an excellent addition to the channel.
- Talking about his family Tom is currently married to his wife Claudia Jukic as they got together on July 27, 2019, and have been together for more than a year.
- His wife Claudia is a famous style editor at JONES and is a renowned name in the industry.
- His salary at the news channel is about $250,000 however he hasn’t mention it exactly including all his bonuses.
- Tom’s net worth as of 2020 is around $2 million as he has been in the industry for almost 14 long years.
- Tom is available on his Instagram and Twitter where he has more than 15k followers.
- He completed his education in journalism from RMIT University located in Melbourne, Australia.