Tom Suozzi is an American politician. He is the former Executive of Nassau County, New York. Likewise, Tom is the present US representative for the New York district.
Tom Suozzi is the son of former late politician Joseph A. Suozzi, who was the third of Glen Cove’s city court judges. Similarly, he supports the Republican political ideologies. Furthermore, he is also a practicing lawyer.
Quick Facts: Tom Suozzi Wife And Net Worth: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||August 31, 1962|
|Net Worth||$2.3 Million USD|
10 Facts On Tom Suozzi
- Tom Suozzi is an American politician. He is currently appointed as the US representative for the New York district. Likewise, Tom Suozzi belongs to the Republican political party.
- Tom Suozzi is the age of 58 years old. He was born on August 31, 1962. Similarly, his zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Tom officially tied the knot with his wife Helene Wrotniak in 1993. Besides, Tom and Helene have 3 children together. Furthermore, the family currently resides in New York together.
- Suozzi was born to parents Joseph A. Suozzi and Marguerite Suozzi. Additionally, he has 4 other siblings. On the other hand, he belongs to both Italian and Irish ancestry.
- According to open secrets, Tom Suozzi owns a net worth of around $2.3 Million. However, Tom Suozzi’s personal salary is not disclosed yet.
- The politician completed his accounting degree from the Boston College-Carroll School of Management (1980 – 1984). Besides, he also holds a Doctor of Law from the Fordham University of Law.
- Tom Suozzi connects with his followers via both Instagram and Twitter as @reptomsuozzi. In fact, he is verified by both social media. Till now, 14.3k people follow him on Twitter alone.
- Tom’s hometown is Glen Clove, New York. In fact, Tom’s father is former Glen Clove mayor. Following his father’s footsteps, Suozzi became the mayor of Glen Clove in 1993.
- In 2002, Tom was appointed as Executive of Nassau County, New York. However, he completed his tenure in 2009.
- Apart from his political career, Tom serves as Of Counsel for Harris Beach PLLC. Moreover, he also practiced law for many years before entering into politics.