Clare Craig is in the limelight as she is well known as the British golfer, Tommy Fleetwood‘s wife. Her husband, Tommy Fleetwood has been currently playing in the European Tour. Updating about Masters Tournament 2020, Tommy Fleetwood will be playing from November 12 until November 15 at Augusta National Golf Course.
|Profession||Manager of Tommy Fleetwood|
|Children||3 (including Franklin Fleetwood)|
Although not much is known about Clare, we have found out that she has been serving as the manager of her husband since the year 2015. Previously, she had worked as the vice president of Hambric Europe. To find out more about her, the below listed 10 facts will surely help you gain a lot about her.
10 Facts on Clare Craig:
- Clare Craig’s current age is 49 years as Tommy had once said that his wife is 20 years older than him.
- Before getting married to Tommy, she had previously married another man with whom she shared a total of two sons.
- Although there is no bio of Clare Craig on the internet, we have accumulated as much as we can to help you know about her in this article.
- As of now, her estimated net worth is not known to us but it is being calculated and you can expect it to be out very soon.
- Talking about Clare Craig’s wedding with Tommy, the couple had married in the Bahamas, in October 2017 which means that they have been happily married for three years now.
- Moreover, the couple now shares one son together whose name is Franklin Fleetwood.
- Currently, we have no idea about Clare Craig’s maternal family members including both her parents as well as siblings.
- Also, we have not been able to find her social media accounts until now.
- In addition to that, we have not been able to find her height, weight, and other body measurements as well.
- Just like her husband, she is also a British citizen.