Tommy Geez is an American rapper who was on the verge of being one of the best rappers in the country. He was the Ex-Boyfriend of Cardi B who is the best American female rapper and is already been on top of the world with her extraordinary performances and songs. Tommy and Cardi B were dating since 2015 but shortly ended their relationship after an unfortunate incident in which Tommy Geez’s car struck a father and son off the road.
Tommy Geez was all over the news and headline after he ran over a father and a son beside the road and ran away along with his friends. NYPD caught this accident in their CCTV footage and he was forced behind the bars in 2016 which ended their relationship at that time as Cardi B was on her path to become one of the greatest rappers in the country.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts on Tommy Geez:
- Tommy Geez aka Tommy Wiseau was born in Harlem, New York, USA probably in 1989.
- Tommy’s age as of 2020 is just 31 years old but until now, he hasn’t revealed anything regarding his birthday.
- Cardi B Ex Boyfriend Tommy Geez served more than a year In Jail after the hit and run case on father and son who were the part of their opposition gang member.
- His net worth as of 2020 is nearly a million dollars but he hasn’t unfolded his exact net worth.
- Tommy in the year 2020 is busy making his music and trying to be back in the industry after his controversy and hit and run case.
- He has stayed away from all kinds of social media after he was behind the bars in 2016.
- Tommy Geez was released from jail in October 2017 as he served more than 1 year behind the bars.
- Tommy along with 2 other friends was arrested by NYPD (New York Police Department).
- He was driving a Mercedez car when he ran over father and a son.
- In the past also, Tommy had faced 4 years of jail time as he possessed Illegal guns way back in 2012.