Tommy Pham, the famous baseball outfielder, was stabbed in the back on Sunday, October 11, 2020. He is recovering well after he was stabbed by a perp whose identity has not yet been disclosed.
Pham is the outfielder for the San Diego Padres and has been a player in the MLB since 2014. He also has a batting average of .273 which is better than the average of the MLB league which stands .250.
|Birthday||March 8, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Weight||79 kg (174 lbs)|
|Net Worth||$5 million to $10 million|
10 Facts On Tommy Pham
- Tommy Pham was born on March 8, 1988, and is 32 years old as of October 2020. He was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, and is an American as per his nationality.
- He has a height of 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) and weighs in at 79 kg (174 lbs).
- The athlete has not revealed any information on his girlfriend or partner. In fact, details of his former relationships are also unavailable in the popular media.
- As per Spotrac, he is on a 1-year contract worth more than $7,900,000.According to his current contract, he will earn a salary of $7,900,000 per year on average.
- He was stabbed when coming outside of a club in Midway District when he told two strangers arguing to get away from his car. He was stabbed in the lower back but is recovering well.
- Due to Tommy Pham’s massive contract and the yearly salary he is worth between $5 million and $10 million as per some estimates.
- He started his baseball career more than 10 years ago but has played relatively little in that timespan due to injuries. He played for various small league teams before getting bumped up to the MLB.
- The baseballer spent his first 4 seasons in the MLB with St. Louis Cardinals, then he left to go to Tampa Bay Rays in 2019.
- Tommy Pham is currently a player for the San Diego Padres. prior to hitting his prime in the MLB, he was diagnosed with a condition that made his vision degrade over time.
- Pham wore contact lenses and it immediately improved his performance.