Toni Atkins is an American politician serving since 2018 as President pro Tempore of the California State Senate, representing District 39. Previously, Toni has served as the 69th Speaker of the California State Assembly from the year 2014 to 2016.
Toni Atkins is represented as a member of the Democratic Party. She has represented 39th State Senate district since 2016, bounding most of the city of San Diego.
Who is Toni Atkins Husband, Jennifer LeSar? Know about Toni Atkins Age, Twitter, Political Party, Salary, and Net Worth from this article.
Quick Facts: Toni Atkins Husband: Everything You Need To Know
|Birthday||August 1, 1962|
|Salary||$104,118 per year|
|Education||Emory & Henry College, Harvard University, Harvard Kennedy School|
|Toni G. Atkins|
10 Facts On Toni Atkins
- Toni Atkins, also known as Toni Gayle Atkins, was born on August 1, 1962, in Wythe County, Virginia, the U.S. As of the year 2021, Toni Atkins’s age is 58 years old.
- Who is Toni Atkins Husband? The politician Toni Atkins is happily married to her husband, Jennifer LeSar.
- Toni Atkins joined the staff of Womancare Health Center as Director of Clinic Services when she first came to San Diego.
- Talking about Political Party, Toni Atkins represented as a member of the Democratic Party.
- Toni completed her bachelor’s degree from Emory and Henry College in political science. After that, she joined the senior executive program at the prestigious John F KennedSchool of Government at Harvard University.
- Well, Toni Atkins is active on Twitter. Toni is available on Twitter under the account @SenToniAtkins. Her Twitter account has more than 11k followers.
- According to Ballotpedia, Toni Atkins earns a basic salary of $104,118 per year. However, Tony is happy with her earing and lives a happy life.
- Listing an interesting fact about Toni, Toni was the first woman and first LGBTQ Senate President in California. In 2018 as California’s first woman and first LGBTQ Senate President, Pro Tem.
- There is no information regarding Toni’s actual Net Worth value.
- Toni’s legislative priorities are economic development and affordable housing, environmental issues, and LGBT equality.