Tony Gonzales is an American politician who is running for the elections of the US House of Representatives to represent Texas’ 23rd Congressional District. He is a representative by the Republican Party and is endorsed by President Donald Trump.
Tony advanced from the republican primaries in a nail-biting thriller with Raul Reyes Jr. The election was one of the most thrilling and closest encounters in the history of primaries. Gonzales won by 7 votes and made it into the general elections which are scheduled on November 3, 2020. Besides, he is a former US Navy who served the country for 20 years. The politician works as a Cryptologist. He returned back from the service in 2019 and is currently determined to serve his people from Washington DC.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
I will always stand with law enforcement and will strongly oppose all efforts to defund and de-weaponize our police. Public safety must be our first priority. I am proud to have earned the endorsement of the El Paso Police Officers Association. #TX23 #TeamTony pic.twitter.com/mS0ZkNjBXM
— Tony Gonzales (@TonyGonzales4TX) September 14, 2020
10 Facts on Tony Gonzales
- Tony Gonzales is an American politician running for the US House to represent Texas’ 23rd Congressional District.
- The politician is married and lives with his wife, Angel Gonzales. The couple is blessed with six children.
- Moreover, he is currently around 40 years old.
- Tony Gonzales is associated with the Republican Party and will be supporting Donald Trump in the upcoming presidential elections.
- However, the politician has not disclosed any facts about his net worth and campaign expenses yet.
- As for his education, he is a graduate of Georgetown University. He has a master’s degree in International relations and is currently doing a Ph.D.
- Besides, Tony Gonzales also works as an assistant professor at Maryland University and teaches counterterrorism.
- The politician is running his campaign through social media as well. You can follow him on Twitter.
- Moreover, he is also the founder of a nonprofit organization called Tony Gonzales Foundation.
- If you want him to win, you can donate to his campaign through his personal website. Or you can know more about him and primary elections in Ballotpedia’s bio.