Tony Labranche is a young American politician who has marked his name on American political history as one of the youngest elected politicians for the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Despite diagnosed with cancer at the age of 10, Tony Labranche’s passion and determination of being a successful politician never went down losing his faith in him. So, as of now, he has become one of the most talked personalities in American political history.
|Education||Souhegan High School|
18-year-old from Amherst elected to New Hampshire state house https://t.co/xGJGlUaekh
— WMUR TV (@WMUR9) November 5, 2020
10 Facts about Tony Labranche
- As of now, Tony Labranche is still in his teens as he was born in the year 2002. In fact, his age is 18 years old. However, his actual date of birth is yet to be known.
- Tony’s birthplace is in Nashua, NH. So, he holds an American nationality.
- Currently, Tony Labranche is available on Instagram. He has an Instagram account with more than 300 followers under the username @tonylabranche.
- Talking about his academics, he is currently pursuing his senior at Souhegan High School as he is residing in Amherst.
- Moving on to his family, there is no pertinent information about his parent’s identity. However, he grew up in a single-parenthood. He is living by his mother with great love and respect. It is not known if he has any siblings or not.
- Talking about his ethnicity and religion, he belongs to the white ethnicity. However, his religion is not available right now.
- Likewise, Tony is from the Democratic Party who ran for the election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives to represent Hillsborough 22 and won getting 21.7% of the total vote.
- Tony Labranche is one of the youngest elected officials in American’s history. He will be sworn as the State of representative for Amherst.
- He is also active on Instagram. He has an Instagram with more than 350 followers under the username @tony.labranche. Moreover, his account has 15 posts as of now.
- Moreover, he was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer at the age of 10. And, probably, he did survive out of it.